Rental terms

RivieranRelax (“RR”) manages the rental of villas and apartments on the French Riviera.
 
1 The rental agreement is binding when full payment has been made within the agreed time period.
 
2 RR confirms in writing the rental agreement to the guest and to the owner.
 
3 The apartment shall be furnished and in line with the description on the RR website www.rivieranrelax.se. 
 
4 Payment. An amount of 30% of the total rental cost shall be payed when making the reservation. The apartment will be reserved for the guest when RR has received the payment. The remaining 70% of the total rental cost shall be payed no later than 40 days prior to arrival. Bookings made less than 40 days before arrival shall be paid in full at the time of the booking. When the full payment has been made the apartment is reserved for you. 
 
5 Cancellation. If the payments as stated above have not been made the booking will be cancelled and the apartment will be offered to other potential guests. If the cancellation is done more than 60 days prior to the arrival half of the paid rental cost will be refunded.
 
6 The guest has a responsibility to take care of the apartment. The apartments are privately owned, and it is essential that the guest takes good care of the apartment including furniture and other objects. 
 
7 The guest is responsible for damages that the guest has caused. The paid deposition will be refunded only after the apartment has been checked by RR. It is the guest’s responsibility to follow any rules and instructions and to not disturb neighbors.
 
8 Cleaning, bed linen and towels. It is the responsibility of the guest to maintain and clean the apartment during the rental period. RR will do a mandatory cleaning after the departure which is charged separately. RR also rents bedlinen and towels.
 
9 Complaints. If the guest experiences a problem regarding the apartment, please inform RR at info@rivieranrelax.se